Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Q & A


I've been getting alot of questions lately and I would like to take a moment from my busy schedule to answer a few.

Q: Who is Pete and who is Kai?
A: Kai is my friend who lives down the street. He's super mellow. Pete is his Daddy. Pete can levitate a stroller with his mind.

Q: Where do I get my socks from?
A: Excellent question, I have no idea, they just seem to show up on my feet everyday.

Q: What is my bedtime?
A: Bedtime? what's that?

Q: Who does my hair?
A: Buster + static electricity, I know it looks like I just left the salon, right?

Well, I'd better get back to my after dinner snack. Keep those questions coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger nana said...

Owen: I really needed a hoot for the day and your pic and comments today did it for me! You are the greatest! Also your Mom and Dad. And incidentally, where did Buster go to salon training???

6:45 AM

 
Blogger nana said...

Owen: I really needed a hoot for the day and your pic and comments today did it for me! You are the greatest! Also your Mom and Dad. And incidentally, where did Buster go to salon training???

6:45 AM

 
Blogger nana said...

Whoops seemed this showed up twice..sometimes this blog site does wierd things...Nana

6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home