Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Q & A 2


Well, I just checked my mailbag and I see I've received a few questions from my good friend Barb. Let's see if I can answer a few of these in between meals.

Q: If you were to give a tour of your neighborhood, what sights would you put at the top of the must see list?
A: Well, if you hadn't noticed I'm a big fan of Prospect Park which is only a block away from home. It's got it all. A lake with horses, swans and unicorns and a carousel with an ice skating rink and a playground.

Q: What have been the most insightful musings that you have had while breastfeeding. You seem to have such a faraway and blissful look during this activity.
A: Oh you know, the usual things that 3 month olds think about. Mostly just Quantum Physics and the remarkable parallels to Eastern philosophies.

Q: Your wardrobe gets high marks from everyone. Do you have fashion consultant?
A: I've fired my consultant. Now Mommy let's me pick out my own outfits.

Q: If you could have any article of new clothing, what would you choose for the coming season?
A: Good question, I guess I would have to say tinted boobmaster glasses... or a new spring windbreaker would be sweet.

Thanks for the questions, and keep 'em coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home